Some of my new findings suggest that most of the times, in social networks, the persistent connections among its constituent members are decided by human nature, language and mode of communication, and social backgrounds.
- A Guide to Ambient Social Networking for Business Owners (entrepreneur.com)
- How to Use Social Media for Customer Service (pbsmartessentials.com)
- Can you really make a ‘personal’ social network? (digitaltrends.com)
- Social Media Is Popular But Email Is Still The Reigning King [Study] (blogherald.com)
- How to use social networking to help your business (premierlinedirect.co.uk)